We are looking for a creative and spirited intermediate/senior front-end developer to join our interactive development team. The ideal person must have a strong web mobile orientation, be autonomous and enjoy working on a wide variety of projects, sometimes with short deadlines (yes, we work in the event industry!). We work on web development projects (CMS systems) as well as on projects revolving around the integration of interaction technologies (IOT, facial recognition, geolocation data, motion recognition, AR/MR, 5G etc.). The candidate will also be actively involved in our research and development project surrounding the integration of 5G technology into AR/MR (augmented reality, mixed reality) solutions. He / she will be notably in charge of: developing a mobile thin-client allowing the collection of sensor data, programming and integrating interfaces, participating in the front-end addition of a streaming module, and developing benchmarking tools to validate the performance of 5G infrastructure.
We are looking for an intermediate candidate with a proven expertise in web mobile development (PWA’s) that understands the intricacies and limitations of mobile browsers.
- You are strong at core: HTML5, JS and CSS, JQuery, Ajax and JSON.
- You are familiar with: React
- You are willing: to learn other similar front-end frameworks
- You are comfortable with: basic Git commands
- You are diligent with: commits and code documentation.
- You have basic understanding of: R&D project documentation and processes
Our backend services (API’s) are mostly written using ROR, knowledge of Ruby on Rails is an asset.
- 2+ years of experience developing PWA’s
- Advanced proficiency in French
- Intermediate proficiency in English
- Experience in agency context is an asset
- Assisting in the evaluation of production specifications
- Exploring new technologies
- Sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Provide technical documentation
- Ensuring and applying quality assurance and debugging processes
- Video games
- Augmented reality/ mixed reality
- IOT programming (arduino’s and raspberry)
- Duration: permanent
- Position: full time (37.5h / week)
- Beginning: march 2021
- salary: TBA